Friday, June 19, 2009

Keep on - keeping on


Welcome to my blog.

I have just read and been inspired by a article on a blog by Yaro Starak, a blog guru. Here is the link if you want to read something inspiring about keeping your mind on the task and not giving in to self doubt.



Link: http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/891/how-to-remain-productive-when-you-feel-like-giving-up/


I am oftem asking my self this question am I really getting any where? Why am I doing this?

I often look to others for approval and I think that is not a good way to keep your mind on track. We should not need input from others to reaffirm why we are doing something, we only need to follow what is in our heart and know that we will succeed.

I have experienced a feeling of being at peace at where I am going in my life and a feeling of knowing that everything will work out and this feeling comes from believing in your self and casting out feeling s of self doubt.

I once heard a story about a film producer who wrote a story about his life and the struggles he was facing with depression and suicide. He decided that he would tell noone about what he was going to to do ( about making a film) as he felt that when he told someone, his energy and desire to complete the task dissapated in the process of revealing to someone else what his plans were. He went on to make a very successful film ( I am not good with details of names , but good with actual facts about what happened) and hence his interview on national radio.


So the moral of the story - be true to your self and don't let go of your dreams, keep following them as you will be the only one who feels regret at the end of lifes wonderful and colourful journey.

I have now a new slogan for my ZaniL Design Brand

Be Elegant, Be Stylish and Be Distinctive and feel confident in a ZaniL Design.

So what do you think. I think it sounds pretty snazzy.

Do leave me a comment. I love to hear from my customers.

Can anyone one else think of a slogan- win a free pair of earrings valued $30.00.




Cheers

Lina - ZaniL Design CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment