Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Thoughts - Become your Reality

Welcome to my Contented Life blog.

This Blog has just been set up. I hope you will find it interesting and inspiring. I hope to give lots of insightful tips on a range of topics from gardening, saving for a house, healthy body and mind tips.
I am no expert or have no answers on how to get rich quick , just simple ideas that I have found really work in my life that I thought if I could only make a difference to one more person , than I have served a good purpose.
Where to start.
I can recommend a really good book if you want to read something that will really empower you to change your life ( if you are feeling like you are lost). It is called Maximum Achievement by Brian Tracey.
I found this book whilst browsing in one of the second hand stores where I live. You know when you are not particularly looking for anything, the exact thing that you are subconsciously looking for just happens to fall into your hands. Well this is how I came to find this book. It was just there and since beginning my jewellery business I am always looking for ways to improve my business and what I am offering. I got more than I bargained for in this book. It really made me see that anything is achievable.
I will be writing about some of the things I have learned from this book as I feel I really need to share what has made me feel really confident and made me believe that I am the driver and in control of my life.
Above are some pictures of our Aquaponics system ( more on this later) and our chickens.
Here is a little verse I found many years ago, that I really loved and Have kept it for something special. Well this is first time I am using it and thought that it was really appropriate.
Thoughts
Keep your thoughts positive because your
thoughts become your words
Keep your words Positive because your
words become your actions
Keep your actions positive because your
actions become your habits
Keep your habits positive because your
habits become your values
Keep your values positive because your
values become your destiny

That's about it for my first blog post . If you are looking for some fantastic Australian handmade gifts and jewellery, please look at my other blog ZaniL Design Jewellery . I am an award winning jewellery designer. I can custom design and can do repairs.

What are you waiting for - decide to follow your dream and just go for it.
Until next time
Cheers
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment